The VCS Assembly can help to arrange for an appropriate VCS Assembly Representative to work with you. Simply contact us to get started.
Be prepared to provide:
- The purpose of the group, aims, objectives and what you are working to achieve.
- Whether the group is permanent or time-limited.
- What meetings you would like the representative to attend. Where meetings take place, how frequent they are and how many hours they last on average.
- The characteristics of the group you are arranging such as the size of the meeting and the roles of the other members.
- Whether you require any specialist knowledge or someone with a particular focus.