The Shropshire Infrastructure Partnership (SIP) is a partnership of voluntary and community sector infrastructure organisations operating in Shropshire. Shropshire Infrastructure Partnership aims to facilitate effective joint working amongst voluntary and community infrastructure organisations in Shropshire.
- Coherent of infrastructure activity making best use of the resources available.
- Encouraging and enabling partnership working across the sector and with the private and public sectors.
- Encouraging and supporting social enterprise and increased income generation within the sector.
- Encouraging and enabling employee related volunteering.
- A countywide volunteer outreach service for Shropshire.
- A funding advice service to voluntary and community groups and social enterprises in Shropshire and support with making bids.
- Provision of training (including half and full day and breakfast briefings) and networking opportunities.
- Regional engagement with funding bodies and other Infrastructure Support Organisations to strengthen our knowledge and embed best practice.
- Up-skilling of partner organisations’ officers to continue to effectively support the sector in the reshaping of public services.
We see ourselves as fundamentally a place where people can go for support. If you need help, advice or training please consult Allison Richardson, Team Manager for the SIP Voluntary and Community Support Team.
Forum Chair and Representative to the Board: Julia Baron